Property transfer upon death made simple

But quit claim deed a bad substitute for living trust
Published on Feb 2, 2004

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: When I die, I want to leave my house to one of my sisters. But I wish to avoid probate costs and delays. Rather than spend the money on a living trust, which you often recommend, I want ...