Real estate title transfer has its drawbacks

Father loses tax benefits, creates probate mess for son
Published on Jan 5, 2005

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: If I sign and record a quit claim deed to my adult son for rental property I own, can I still receive the income directly from the tenants? Or does the income then have to go to him ...