Homeowners attempt home-sale tax break through son

Does occupancy by relative qualify us?
Published on Aug 1, 2005

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: About four years ago, my wife and I bought a three-bedroom house for our son to occupy while he was attending college. Although he was only 18 at the time, it was a great learning experience for him ...