Jason and Natasha Mason are minor children who lived with their mother in a rental apartment belonging to James P. Morrisette and Joseph M. Griffiths. Natasha was examined and found to have high levels of lead in her blood. As a result, the state health department inspected the apartment for lead paint and found significant lead contamination. The state ordered the landlord to abate the lead hazards, but he did not comply. Purchase Bob Bruss reports online. Later, both Jason and Natasha were tested and their blood contained dangerous amounts of lead. As a result, the Masons were provided with emergency housing so they could vacate their lead-ridden apartment. Natasha and Jason, through their guardian and attorney, brought this lawsuit against the landlords, alleging they negligently m...
Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.