How to claim double tax breaks when selling two homes

Couple must convert beach house into primary home
Published on Feb 27, 2006

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: My husband and I are both 62. We wish to sell our primary residence now and then sell our beach house after living in it for two years. Are we eligible for the home-sale tax exemption on both ...