Probate required to clear title of deceased co-owner’s name

Government program mandates that late husband's name be removed
Published on Apr 13, 2006

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: My mother and father lived in their house for over 40 years. Dad died in 1987 and my elderly mom continues living in the home today. She recently applied for a low-income housing assistance program to replace the ...