Revocable living trust: smoothest path to inheritance

Why adding sons to real estate title isn't recommended
Published on Oct 12, 2006

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: What is the best way to change my deed to include my two sons, ages 21 and 26? How do I find a good real estate attorney who won’t overcharge me? –Leonardo R. DEAR LEONARDO: Why would you ...