Renter’s insurance advised for scatterbrained cooks

Must tenant without coverage pay for fire damage?
Published on Nov 27, 2006

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: I rent an apartment in a large complex. About six months ago, I accidentally let my dinner cooking on the stove get overheated. It caused a fire that resulted in about $15,000 damage to my apartment. Fortunately, nobody ...