Confused about tax-deferred exchange

No replacement property, no deal
Published on Mar 6, 2007

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: I own a two-family rental duplex and a single-family rental house. I want to sell the duplex and pay off some of the mortgage balance on the rental house. Under Internal Revenue Code 1031, can I invest the ...