Real estate professionals and consumers are tapping into the mobile revolution with a range of apps designed for on-the-go real estate searches, mortgage and investment-related calculations, property measurements, photography, and real estate licensing quizzes, among other features and functionality.
Inman News has compiled lists of the most popular and highest-rated real estate-related mobile apps designed for Android, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry devices in a special report, "100 Must-Have Mobile Apps for Real Estate," based on app rankings and ratings at TopAppCharts.com, Apple’s App Store, the Android Market site and the BlackBerry App World site, sampled June 28.
All of the apps featured in the report have received at least five user ratings, and the lists are based on keyword and category searches of the app sites. In some cases, applications that were only marginally related to real estate or did not have a business focus were not considered in the lists.
The mobile marketplace is filled with business and consumer tools related to real estate, and the report is intended to help identify the ones gaining the most traction among users.
The report includes the following:
1. Top 10 most popular free Android real estate apps
2. Top 10 most popular paid real estate-related apps for Android
3. Top 10 most popular free and paid Android foreclosure apps
4. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPhone real estate apps
5. 5 foreclosure apps for iPhone (ranked by user rating)
6. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPhone mortgage apps
7. Top 5 most popular free and paid panorama photo apps for iPhone
8. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPad real estate apps
9. Top 10 most popular free and paid iPad mortgage apps
10. Top 10 most popular free and paid BlackBerry real estate apps
11. Top-rated free and paid BlackBerry mortgage apps