Inman News has announced the selection of 16 "ambassadors" who will provide behind-the-scenes coverage and conduct backstage interviews with featured speakers at Real Estate Connect San Francisco, which takes place Aug. 1-3.
The ambassadors will also assist at Real Estate Connect by taking photos, videos, live blogging and live tweeting.
"The ambassador program for Inman News launched in 2011, and is now a core ingredient to the success of our events," said Katie Lance, social media director for Inman News, in a statement. "Our ambassadors represent some of the finest people in the real estate industry."
Now in its 16th year, Real Estate Connect is expected to draw 1,600 leading real estate brokers, C-level executives, entrepreneurs, journalists, analysts and investors. This year’s event is being sponsored by Re/Max.
Connect ambassadors are also invited to be ambassadors at Agent Reboot, which takes place the day before Real Estate Connect, on July 31st.
The 2012 Real Estate Connect SF ambassadors are:
- Bill Risser (Twitter handle:@billrisser), vice president, new media and education, Chicago Title Arizona
- Carol Farrar (@carolfarrar), Realtor, Allison James of California
- Chadney Barcus (@sociallyelevate), Realtor, Keller Williams Park City
- Chris Nichols (@utahREpro), managing broker, Prudential Utah Elite Real Estate
- Debra Trappen (@debra11), founder, D11
- Kelley Skar (@kelleyskar), Realtor, CIR Realty
- Lisa Archer (@lisaarcherRE), CEO, Live Love Charlotte Team with Keller Williams, co-founder of The Geeky Girls
- Laurie Davis (@lauriewdavis), lead buyer specialist, The Shannon Stites Team with Keller Williams, co-founder of The Geeky Girls
- Laura Monroe (@LauraMonroe), CEO/founder, CreativeAgentSolutions.com
- Linda Aaron (@skynnard), operations coordinator, Coldwell Banker Bain | Seal
- Kelly Mitchell (@KellyMitchell), founder AgentCaffeine.com, CEO REcake.com
- Stephen Pacinelli (@stevepacinelli), vice president of real estate events for Move Inc., co-founder Tech Savvy Agent
- Teri Conrad (@TeriConrad), founder, Teri Conrad Consulting
- Tucker Wannamaker (@tuckerwanna), CEO, Magneti Marketing
- Jeffrey Kershner (@jeff_kershner), managing broker, CEO, Silver Crown Real Estate
- Suzanne Roy (@suzroy), national training specialist, Real Social Results LLC
|Contact Inman News:|
|Letter to the Editor|