Zillow Pro for Brokers membership has passed 100 with the addition of 14 brokerages to the program including Realty Executives of Austin (Texas) and Re/Max Realty Group of Rochester (N.Y.).
The program, launched July 2012, gives brokers more prominent placement of their listings, better reporting and enhanced access to a contact follow-up system in return for sending a direct feed of their listings to the portal.
“With more than 100 participating brokers, this is an exciting milestone for the Zillow Pro for Brokers program,” said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow, in a statement.
The new brokerage participants are:
- Coldwell Banker Casa Bella Realtors (N.J.)
- Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston (N.C.)
- Five Star Real Estate (Mich.)
- Florida Coast Luxury (Fla.)
- Georgia Elite Realty (Ga.)
- Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty (Mass.)
- Premiere Property Group (Wash.)
- Prudential Towne Realty (Va.)
- Prudential Waterfront Properties (The Willard Companies) (Va.)
- RE/MAX of Michigan (Mich.)
- RE/MAX Realty Group of Rochester (N.Y.)
- RE/MAX Results (Minn.)
- Realty Executives of Austin (Texas)
- Teles Properties (Calif.)
In April, Zillow announced 66 brokers had joined the Zillow Pro for Brokers network.
Zillow’s real estate portal rival Trulia launched its own, similar broker direct listing program in July 2012.