Teamwork concept image via Shutterstock.
As with any business arrangement, working in a real estate team brings its own set of logistical headaches.
Toronto-based IXACT Contact Solutions Inc., a real estate customer relationship management and email marketing software provider, hopes to ease some of that pain with its new teams-related functionality.
These new features include:
- a separate calendar and task list for each team member, which can be shared;
- the ability to assign leads, appointments, and tasks to selected team members;
- the ability to send communications using either the team branding or individual team member branding;
- the ability to assign tasks and date reminders to multiple team members;
- the ability for the team leader to set restrictions on deleting, exporting and wirelessly syncing contact data; and
- wireless smartphone sync for all team members.
The CRM’s cost is $34.95 per month for team leaders and $24.95 for team members. Realtors can sign up for a free five-week trial.
“Our system will now help agents working in teams to very easily stay better organized and keep in touch with their entire real estate database,” said Rich Gaasenbeek, IXACT Contact’s vice president of sales and marketing, in a statement.
In addition to the new teams-related features, IXACT Contact’s CRM includes a professionally designed and written monthly e-newsletter; email marketing tools; drip marketing campaigns; unlimited document storage; and a transaction management system, among other features.
The company also claims to be the only real estate CRM to offer email campaign reporting that identifies “hot leads” within one’s database.
Brokerages representing thousands of Realtors combined have chosen IXACT Contact as their official CRM partner, the company said. They include Illustrated Properties in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.; Macdonald Realty in Vancouver, B.C.; Sutton Group – Summit Realty Inc. in Mississauga, Ontario; and Cityscape Real Estate, also in Mississauga.