The Zillow Pro for Brokers network has grown to more than 200 brokerages who receive more prominent placement of their listings, better reporting and enhanced access to a contact follow-up system in return for sending a direct feed of their listings to the portal.
Under the Zillow Pro for Brokers program, which launched June 2012, data feeds provided by brokers via their multiple listing service will take priority over all other data sources the portal uses.
The 11 new brokerage participants named by Zillow today include Bob Parks Realty, Keller Williams NYC, Re/Max of Michigan, and William E. Wood & Associates Realtors.
“We are participating in Zillow Pro for Brokers because it is the right thing to do for our associates and their clients,” said Dan Troup, director of technology for Re/Max of Michigan, in a statement. ”The program allows our brokers to maintain complete control of their listing data while ensuring their clients’ listings receive the best exposure on Zillow’s mobile apps and website.”
“Zillow Pro for Brokers is the perfect way for brokers to stay in complete control of their listings, and we are thrilled to welcome these new brokers to the program,” said Greg Schwartz, chief revenue officer at Zillow, in a statement.
The new brokerage participants include:
- Bob Parks Realty LLC, Tennessee
- Keller Williams New York City
- Prudential California Realty, Cosner Group, California
- Prudential Montana Real Estate, Montana
- Prudential Prime Properties, Massachusetts
- Re/Max of Michigan
- Re/Max Allegiance, Washington, D.C., and Virginia
- Rodeo Realty
- Sellstate Realty, all locations nationwide
- Troop Real Estate Inc.
- William E. Wood & Associates Realtors, Virginia