WebsiteBox says it’s now capable of integrating listing data from more than 240 multiple listing services into the websites it builds for real estate agents with the addition of Arizona Regional MLS, Triangle MLS in North Carolina, and three other MLSs in Florida, Oregon and Missouri.
Integration of Internet Data Exchange (IDX) listings “is one of the main reasons” more than 6,000 real estate agents have chosen WebsiteBox as their website provider, the company said.
Binary data image via Shutterstock.
Toronto-based WebsiteBox recently signed up 13 other MLSs in North America, allowing it to build IDX-integrated agent websites in 46 states, Washington, D.C., and nine Canadian provinces.
The company “is actively seeking to form partnerships with additional MLS associations throughout North America. The five MLS partnerships announced today are with:
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS)
- Central Oregon Association of Realtors (COAR)
- Jupiter-Tequesta-Hobe Sound Association of Realtors (JTHSAR) in Jupiter, Florida.
- Mineral Area Board of Realtors (MNAR) in Farmington, Missouri.
- Triangle MLS (TMLS) in Cary, North Carolina.