Digital transaction management system provider dotloop says it now has partnerships with more than 80 Realtor associations, boards and multiple listing services, thanks to new agreements with 16 Realtor groups.
The 16 Realtor organizations who have recently made dotloop available to more than 32,000 members are:
Going paperless image via Shutterstock.
- Alaska Multiple Listing Service Inc.
- Berkshire County (Pittsfield, Massachusetts) Board of Realtors
- Cape Cod and Islands (West Yarmouth, Massachusetts) Association of Realtors
- Central Kentucky Association of Realtors
- Chautauqua County (Jamestown, New York) Board of Realtors
- Dubuque (Dubuque, Iowa) Board of Realtors
- Egyptian (Southern Illinois) Board of Realtors
- Garrett County (Oakland, Maryland) Board of Realtors
- Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Lawrence (Lawrence, Kansas) Board of Realtors
- Monroe County (Southeast Michigan) Association of Realtors
- Omaha Area (Omaha, Nebraska) Board of Realtors
- Oregon Real Estate Forms (owned by Oregon Association of Realtors, Eugene Association of Realtors and Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors)
- Rhode Island Association of Realtors
- Shoals Area (Florence, Alabama) Association of Realtors
- Traverse Area (Traverse City, Michigan) Association of Realtors
The more than 38,000 members of the Arizona Association of Realtors recently gained the ability to use their association’s real estate forms within dotloop after the firm put the processes and technology in place to verify active members and to ensure only the most up-to-date forms were accessible.
Since rolling out a new software package targeting larger brokerages in January, dotloop has signed large Northeast brokerages Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties and William Pitt Sotheby’s International Realty.
Dotloop says more than 900,000 real estate professionals now use its network to manage real estate transactions from start to close online, using an online workspace called a “loop,” which brings people, documents and tasks together online.