Prudential Showcase Properties is the first brokerage in Alabama to rebrand as an affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, the Warren Buffett-backed real estate franchise brand that launched last September and now claims nearly 32,000 agents and 957 offices in 46 states.
Now known as Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Showcase Properties, the family-owned, 29-agent brokerage recently moved to a new office in Dothan. The company will unveil a branded peanut statue today as part of Dothan’s “Peanuts Around Town” public art project celebrating the city’s claim to be the “Peanut Capital of the World.”
Alabama image via Shutterstock.
The Prudential Real Estate brand, sold by Prudential Financial Inc. in 2011, is gradually being phased out. Buffett’s real estate brokerage company, HomeServices of America, owns a majority stake in HSF Affiliates LLC, which operates the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real Living Real Estate franchise networks.
In the last month, more than a dozen other Prudential-affiliated brokerages have rebranded as Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices affiliates:
- Prudential One Realty Centre (Edwardsville, Illinois)
- Prudential Myrtle Beach Real Estate (South Carolina)
- Prudential Don Johnson Co., Realtors (San Antonio, Texas)
- Prudential Peters Realty (Liberty, New York)
- Prudential Calhoon Company, Realtors (Columbus, Ohio)
- Prudential California Realty (San Francisco)
- Prudential Biros Real Estate (Evergreen Park, Illinois)
- Prudential Real Estate Center (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Prudential Summers (Saint Joseph, Missouri)
- Prudential Now Realty (Kennewick, Washington)
- Prudential MAC Real Estate (Plainfield, Illinois)
- Prudential Hometown (Jacksonville, North Carolina)
- Prudential Castle Point Realty (Hoboken, New Jersey)