Inman, the industry’s leading source of real estate news and events, is seeking a senior sales professional with strong sales experience in the real estate industry.
With an engaged community of readers, Inman is an award-winning digital publication covering real estate breaking news, features and industry intelligence. (Inman has 600,000 monthly unique visitors.) Along with our staff journalists, Inman has nearly 200 contributing writers — tech founders, brokers, agents, technology executives, consultants and property companies — who contribute on the subjects they are most passionate about.
The sales professional will be responsible for selling Inman’s sponsorship programs, including developing leads and prospects, negotiating contracts, closing deals and providing account management.
- Sell sponsorships to our signature events.
- Sell group memberships to our subscription program.
- Sell digital and mobile advertising opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all contacts and revenue projection pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and event staff.
- Provide timely responses to prospects.
Skills and abilities:
- Proactively take actions necessary to produce results.
- Communicate clearly and articulate concepts and ideas.
- Generate timely decisions and have sound judgment.
- Set priorities, multitask and solve problems.
- Build trust internally and externally, and command a professional image.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Superb networking, teamwork, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Education, experience and training: Bachelor’s degree. At least three years of experience in sales in positions of progressive responsibility, preferably in the real estate industry. Must have experience in building a sponsorship or similar sales program and success in meeting or exceeding a quota exceeding $1 million annually. Track record of developing corporate partnerships
Compensation: Base salary and aggressive commission consideration.
Contact Emily Ledig at Emily@Inman.com.