We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The MCAI decreased 0.4 percent month-over-month, to 123.8.
- This indicates that lending standards are tightening.
- The Conforming MCAI saw the greatest tightening (1.5 percent) followed by the Government MCAI (0.8 percent).
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications decreased 2.6 percent week-over-week on a seasonally adjusted basis.
- The Refinance Index increased 0.3 percent week-over-week.
- The seasonally adjusted Purchase Index decreased 7 percent week-over-week.
Email market reports to email@example.com.