We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Rates for 30-year fixed-rate mortgages averaged 3.64 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending March 3, 2016.
- This is up from last week, when the average was 3.62 percent.
- It’s down from a year ago, when the average was 3.75 percent.
- The MCAI was unchanged month-over-month at 123.8 in February.
- Of the four component indices, the Conforming MCAI saw the greatest loosening (up 1.0 percent) over the month.
- The Government MCAI was up 0.6 percent).
Email market reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.