- Nearly half of the real estate professionals in the U.S. and Canada now have access to Tech Helpline.
- The helpline began as a service of Florida Realtors.
- The service can help troubleshoot device issues, email problems, virus issues and more.
Nearly half of the real estate professionals in the U.S. and Canada now have access to Tech Helpline, a service that provides technical support for a wide range of software and hardware problems.
The service can help troubleshoot device issues, email problems, virus issues and more. Technical support is offered in both English and Spanish online, on the phone or via email.
Owned by the Florida Realtors, the service is signing up Realtor groups at a rapid clip.
In 50 days, it has contracted with nine local and state Realtor associations.
New associations whose Realtors can now get tech issue relief include:
- Arizona Association of Realtors
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Oregon Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Glenwood Springs Association of Realtors
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors
- Great Falls Association of Realtors
- South Okanagan Real Estate Board
- Rhode Island Association of Realtors
Membership in these associations totals more than 89,600 individuals.
With those additions, Tech Helpline now reaches half a million real estate professionals in the U.S. and Canada.
“The growth of Tech Helpline has been stunning,” said Tricia Stamper, director of technology products at Florida Realtors, in a statement.
“But we attribute this record growth to what we offer other Realtor associations, MLSs and real estate brokerage firms: A service built for Realtors by Realtors and no-nonsense technical advice from a warm and friendly U.S.-based customer service staff. ”
Tech Helpline’s growth also has been buoyed by the growth of Florida Realtors’ Form Simplicity transaction software and retention of those clients, as Tech Helpline provides technical support for Form Simplicity.
Stamper added that Form Simplicity and Tech Helpline have long been a staple of many state and local Associations and MLS offerings, but the ability to white label or customize Form Simplicity to a brokerage’s brand, is making the products attractive to brokerages as well.
Tech Helpline began almost 15 years ago as a service for members of Florida Realtors. It rapidly grew by offering its service to other realtor associations, MLSs and real estate brokerage firms.
Tech Helpline is the real estate industry’s leading tech support service, available to one in three Realtors in North America. Tech Helpline’s office and staff of professional tech analysts, with more than 250 years of combined IT experience, are located in Orlando.