We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The PHSI rose 3.5 percent to 109.1 in February.
- This is 0.7 percent above February 2015.
- This was the smallest annual gain in 18 months.
- Home prices were up 0.1 percent month-over-month in January 2016.
- Prices were up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- The current home price index value is $253,000.
Home equity rates:
Last week’s most recent market news:
- Lenders reported that purchase demand decreased significantly during the past three months.
- Refinance mortgage demand was expected to increase significantly in the next quarter.
- On net, lenders reported tightening of credit standards for government loans for the first time since Q3 2014.
Email market reports to email@example.com.