Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
10. “Why are the sellers moving?” Here’s how to answer that one.
9. You can use your community’s international network to generate leads — here’s how.
8. How much did NAR get for realtor.com last year?
7. One real estate rookie sold 26 homes in 8 months — here’s how.
6. The “Full House” house is for sale! It’s not one of these; here are some other facts about the home you should know.
5. Use these marketing secrets from a Presidential candidate to up your own game.
4. What’s the “global code” and how is it influencing luxury real estate?
3. LinkedIn’s ProFinder could help match up agents with clients in their network.
2. The judge in the Move-Zillow trial has trimmed the total amount of possible damages.
1. Where does the National Association of Realtors (NAR) spend its money? Here’s what the tax forms say about employee compensation.