This week, we are happy to welcome Marinda Neumann, an attorney at the Lotus Law Center in San Diego as well as an expert on mobile data security.
If you want to minimize the risk of having your data hacked or pirated, take heed of the tips that Neumann covers in this podcast. Here’s what she will be covering:
- What steps can you take to protect your mobile device and its data?
- How can you tell if an app is safe? Nintendo’s Pokemon Go was never meant to expose your data, but a flaw in the programming left hundreds of thousands of subscribers having their data shared without their permission.
- Best practices to minimize your exposure to hackers as well as to keep your email as spam-free as possible.
- Can you really just “download it, and forget it?”
- A new emerging threat — digital pirates that hack your device and hold your data hostage using ransomware.
- Hacker heaven: Wi-Fi hot spots.
- Why “remote wipe” is a must-have on you mobile devices.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/