Need news in a flash? Here’s what’s happening in your community.
New research from the National Association of Realtors pointed out the areas of the country where the inventory shortage is most acute. The 10 most affected markets would need anywhere from approximately 55,000 to 218,000 permits to meet the national average:
- New York City (218,541 permits required)
- Dallas (132,482 permits required)
- Houston (55,661 permits required)
- Atlanta (93,627 permits required)
- San Francisco (127,412 permits required)
- Miami (118,937 permits required)
- Chicago (94,457 permits required)
- Seattle (73,175 permits required)
- Denver (67,403 permits required)
- Phoenix (55,540 permits required)
Home values in the 33168 ZIP code (parts of Miami, Golden Gates and North Miami) are expected to drop through next 12 months, according to Weiss Analytics.
Iliana Abella, Realtor and co-owner of Greater Miami Investments, breaks down how to avoid and resolve a poor home appraisal during the home sale process in the latest ‘Agent to Agent.’
Got a lead on some news happening in your community? Send information to [email protected].