- Scarcity is reinforced everywhere in our society today. If you're not hanging out in your own tribe of abundance-minded people, you probably won't get a lot of support for your goals and dreams.
- The more homes you sell, the fewer competitors you're going to have. The more expensive the homes you sell, the less skilled your competitors will be.
- A surefire way to tell if you have some scarcity mindset inside you is a fear of certain price ranges, clients or neighborhoods.
When you have a mindset of abundance, you believe and operate knowing that there is enough for everyone. Your core belief centers on being of service to others.
You know in your heart of hearts that when you help enough people at a high enough level that you will always have an abundance of income. Here’s an action plan to get you on your way.
1. Have appreciative conversations
Rather than talking about the things you don’t have, try to engage in conversations with friends and family about the multitude of things that you do have, as well as what they have.
2. Organize your home, your life and your finances
The simple process of getting your possessions, your time and your information better organized does a lot to create a mindset of abundance.
By doing this, you begin to see how many things and how much time you already have in your life.
3. Follow a media-free morning or life
Almost every form of media, in some way, revolves around cultivating desire for things you don’t have, which is a key element of the scarcity mindset. Media highlights loss, fear and anxiety. Why would you voluntarily sign up for that?
Try these three — or even just one of them — and watch the shift that will happen in your life. We especially recommend a media-free morning if you have the guts to really step out of your comfort zone!
Subscribe to Tim and Julie Harris’ podcast on iTunes or follow us online at realestatecoachingradio.com. Tim and Julie Harris have over 20 years’ experience in real estate. Learn more about their real estate coaching and training programs at timandjulieharris.com, or request more information about their programs at joinharris.com.