This week, we are pleased to welcome Sherry McCormack of Re/Max Fine Homes in the Philadelphia area.
The podcast covers:
- Knowing that Google uses LinkedIn in its web rankings, what can you do to make sure that your profile comes out on top?
- Customizing your LinkedIn vanity URL for better placement.
- How to create LinkedIn background images that also double as marketing pieces for your business.
- The information shadow, and why you should avoid being trapped in it.
- What to do with all those LinkedIn requests from people you don’t know — the answer will surprise you.
- The ins and outs of making connection requests, including how to open doors and build strong relationships.
Bernice Ross, CEO of RealEstateCoach.com, is a national speaker, author and trainer with over 1,000 published articles and two best-selling real estate books. Learn about her training programs at www.RealEstateCoach.com/