We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The CoreLogic home price index (HPI) was up 1.1 percent month-over-month in November 2016.
- The HPI was up 7.1 percent year-over-year.
- CoreLogic forecasts home prices to rise 4.7 percent year-over-year from 2016 to 2017.
- Construction spending during November was at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $1,182 billion.
- This is 0.9 percent above the revised October rate of $1,171.4 billion.
- November’s number is also 4.1 percent above the November 2015 estimate.
Home equity rates:
Most recent market news:
At the intersection of real estate and Facebook
The tech you need to support your agents’ growth is already within reach READ MORE
- The 30-year mortgage rate rose 2 basis points to 4.32 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending December 29, 2016.
- Last week it averaged 4.30 percent.
- A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.01 percent.
Email market reports to email@example.com.