Too busy to read every single post on Next? Below is a roundup of the top five InmanNext posts for the month of April 2014.
5. Stacia Whatley, “Technology can’t do real estate the way agents, brokers and loan officers do“
You can’t turn around without hearing how technology will disrupt the industry. In this post, Whatley, the managing broker of Hawkins-Poe, digs into the algorithms threatening to replace loan officers and the video tours that could make walk-throughs obsolete. Her conclusion? “Computers can’t replace customer care, kindness and experience.”
4. Matthew Collis, “Six tips for fostering client loyalty — it’s about creating WOW experiences“
As the marketing manager for the real estate CRM tool IXACT Contact, Collis knows that the key to client loyalty is to interact on a personal level with clients and prospects year-round. Looking for natural ways to connect with your sphere? Take Collis’ advice on using newsletters, annual checkups, birthdays and anniversaries as easy touch points.
3. Bill Gassett, ”25 killer Pinterest real estate board suggestions“
As a leading agent for Re/Max Executive Realty in Massachusetts, Pinterest pro Gassett tells his fellow agents to lose the listing photos and get serious about pinning only high-quality photos with enhanced Web links. This post is for those who’ve mastered the basics and are ready to fine-tune their Pinterest boards.
2. Molly Moriarity, “13 knockout examples of how to write an agent bio“
Your bio should be more than a chronological rehashing of your accomplishments — it should be where your brand begins. In this article, originally published on Placester, you’ll learn why a great photo and a soft sales approach are both keys to a great professional bio.
1. Linday Listanski, “The ultimate list of must-have mobile apps for today’s real estate professional“
In this post, Listanski, Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC’s social media manager, shares a recent CB whitepaper ranking top mobile apps for real estate pros. If you’re slammed with the spring market and wishing for foolproof ways to increase your efficiency, don’t miss this post.