See what Agent Reboot is all about:
For Agent Reboot events, please notify Inman News in writing of any cancellations within 48 hours prior to the event. Please send all correspondence to email@example.com. Refunds will not be granted (including no-shows), but registrations may be transferred to a future Agent Reboot event within 1 year of the original event date. If you do not cancel in time, you will be marked as a no-show and eligible for a transfer stated above. All cancellation requests will be processed within 2 business days. For Real Estate Connect events please see the Conference’s Rates page.
You may transfer your conference registration to another person within your organization or another organization by notifying us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may attend a future Agent Reboot event within 1 year of the original event date. All transfer requests will be processed within 2 business days.
If events beyond the reasonable control of the parties, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war in the United States, strikes, terrorist attacks in the city where the event is being held, or curtailment of transportation either in the event city or in the countries/states of origin of the attendees, which prevents at least 40% of the attendees from arriving for the event, so that it is impracticable, illegal, or impossible to hold the conference, Inman News may cancel the event and offer attendees a credit for future conference in the amount of the paid registration fee.
On-site policies are specific to the rules and regulations of the Third Party hosting venue
Distribution of Collateral
Distribution of collateral (i.e. flyers, pamphlets or other materials of any type) will not be permitted without the consent of Inman News.
Soliciting at Inman News by non-exhibiting companies or individuals is strictly prohibited. Individuals in violation of this policy shall be subject to permanent and immediate removal from the area and surrender their badges, without right to reimbursement of any fees.
Failure to comply with event Camera Policy may result in the film being confiscated.
Video Recorders or Digital Camera Recording
Co-Sponsor understands and agrees that Inman may make recordings of all or a portion of the event(s) and that Inman shall own the copyright in all such recordings. Co-Sponsor, on its own behalf and on behalf of its employees, grants Inman the non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use the name, likeness, voice, trademarks and logos of Co-Sponsor and its employees in any and all media now known or hereafter developed in connection with the recordings.
I hereby give permission to Inman News to use my photo in all marketing and promotional materials used to promote any Inman News event.
- Information we gather and track
Inman collects two kinds of information about users: 1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
- Personal information
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you’ve requested.
Registering for an Inman News event:
- When you register for any Inman News event, we will send you email announcements and updates about the upcoming event. We may send event announcements to past attendees as well.
- To stop receiving email from Inman News, please use the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of our email correspondence. Your email address will be removed from our mailing list within 10 business days. Registered Inman News subscribers may log into their account at any time to change their email preferences.
- When you register for Inman News events, you have the option to opt out to our third party list to receive relevant offers from our sponsors and partners.
- If you do not choose to opt-out to the third party list, your email address will not be shared with any party outside.
- We also may collect information about your professional responsibilities (such as job title, company information and business classification/title). We use such information to improve our service, for marketing purposes and/or for industry reporting purposes.
- For our services that require payment, we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date), which is used for our or our billing purposes only, and is not otherwise shared.
- We share customer information with affiliated companies (www.inman.com/events) and as described below:
- With third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments and managing lists. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
- We rent our list for one-time use to third parties to receive relevant offers from our sponsors and partners.
- We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users.
Surveys and Contests
From time to time, we invite website users and other customers to provide information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. In addition to the other uses set forth in this policy, contact information collected in connection with surveys and contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes and to monitor or improve the use of, and satisfaction with the event or Inman product or service.