Account Executive, Group Sales
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
The Account Executive, Group Sales, will primarily sell Inman event tickets to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers, with a focus on real estate organizations. This position will also play a key role at Inman events, assisting in the operation of sales-related activities for clients and attendees.
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls to prospective Inman event ticket buyers, specifically targeting real estate organizations and those that provide services to real estate professionals
- Perform grassroots marketing activities to real estate organizations across the country to drive audience development and sales leads
- Keep accurate CRM records and perform necessary follow up with customers in order to close sales
- Process orders in Eventbrite and take all necessary steps to complete the sale
- Assist in the planning and execution of Inman sales elements at Inman events
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Key Skills & Knowledge
- 2-3 years prior sales experience (event, group sales, and/or real estate experience a plus)
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales
- Cold calling experience with a track record of success
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone manner
- com experience a plus
- A team player, hard-working, passionate, enthusiastic and confident
- Naturally entrepreneurial and a problem solver
- Fueled by success with a desire to grow
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time, remote position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the U.S.