Ad Operations Manager
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
The ad operations manager will play a key role in the successful execution of our advertising campaigns across all of our platforms. The manager is responsible for the trafficking, reporting and fulfillment of media placements for Inman advertisers on Inman.com, Inman emails, specialty advertising products like product demos, retargeting programs, Facebook Live events and special reports. The ideal candidate will make it easy for our clients to work with us and to distill the value of advertising with Inman.
- Traffick ads via Inman’s DFP account
- Track ad performance across advertiser, campaign, ad inventory
- Report on ad campaign performance to all customers from all placements
- Execute on delivery of specialty Inman ad products
- Identify performance improvement opportunities through campaign analysis and make suggestions for improved performance
- Build-out reporting and specialty ad campaign processes and project management best practices
- Manage and fulfill event sponsorship ad programs
- Manage and maintain inventory projections and maximize sell-through rates
- Work collaboratively with marketing, events, customer success, product, and editorial teams
Key Skills & Knowledge
- 2 to 3 years of online ad trafficking and reporting experience for a digital agency or publisher
- Experience with DPF
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter who works well with limited oversight
- Effective and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under a deadline-driven environment
- Has a passion for numbers and finding successful ad campaign executions
- Takes pride in their work and has exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys client relations and working with customers to meet their goals
- Puts the customer first and enjoys helping them succeed
- Real estate experience a plus, but not required
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.