Advertising Campaign Manager
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely coverage of the most important industry news and information. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge tech coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading resource for professionals.
The Advertising Campaign Manager serves an integral role in maintaining and growing Advertising revenue through the expert execution of client strategy, from campaign management and customer service through incremental, upsell, and renewal opportunities. This position is involved in the entire campaign lifecycle with a heavily concentrated focus on post-sale, owning all aspects of a program once the program closes.
This is a high-energy position, requiring proven capability and experience in the Account Manager domain, deep digital, social, and mobile expertise, and the ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with internal teams and senior management to achieve advertiser and company objectives.
- The advertising operations campaign manager will serve as the day-to-day manager for client advertising campaigns
- Focus on the post-sale segment of the sales cycle, driving flawless execution, showcasing performance and positioning additional revenue opportunities.
- Drive as an internal client advocate, effectively communicating and documenting client KPIs, motivations and goals.
- Partner with sales to ensure pre-sale sentiment and campaign objectives are carried into post-sale flawlessly, ensuring the spirit of the proposal and campaign strategy tie directly to client objectives and desired outcomes in post-sale.
- Conduct regular customer campaign check-ins
- Produce monthly and end of campaign client-facing reports to help sales speak on the success of the program
- Utilize performance data and insights to strategize, position, and sell through upsell, incremental, and renewal opportunities.
- Analyze campaigns and proactively offer optimization suggestions based on client KPIs, delivery needs, creative assets and landing pages
- Serve as client contact for any troubleshooting or performance issues
- Assist sales with RFPs
- Be the expert in Inman’s advertising product, assist with ad product training and make sure collateral reflects the most up to date offerings.
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Focus, accountability and teamwork to everything you do.
- Strategic thinking and solution strategy, you’ll step back from the day-to-day to see the bigger picture.
- 3+ years of Account Management or related business experience with a media company
- Expert knowledge of the digital media sales process and a background in media sales or operations
- Experience working with Google Ad Manager (formally DFP), Salesforce, Selligent, WordPress, Google Drive and Google Analytics is a plus
- Self-starter who works well with limited oversight in a deadline-driven environment
- Written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail
- Put the customer first and works diligently with them to meet their goals
The position is full-time, salaried with benefits, and remote (our entire staff is remote). Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment.Apply Now