Advertising Traffic Manager
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
The Advertising Traffic Manager is a key role on the company’s sales team, with responsibility for the execution of sophisticated online advertising campaigns. This role will collaborate with the company’s sales, creative, operations, and product teams.
- Manage advertising insertion orders and be the internal point person to guide the execution of the highly custom and high impact campaigns.
- Set-up, monitor, and report on digital marketing campaigns throughout our website, newsletters, social platforms and across our content partner distribution landscape
- Manage and fulfill event sponsorship ad programs
- Work with clients to ensure timely deliverables, approvals and launch.
- Perform comprehensive QA on all 3rd party assets
- Analyze campaign performance and propose optimization strategies
- Work with the product team to communicate placement performance issues, recommend optimizations and launch new ad units
- Manage inventory availability
- Update Salesforce product schedules to reflect campaign shift that occur post sale
Key Skills & Knowledge
- 1-3 years experience in ad operations or client services
- Experience with standard and custom creative set-ups, including through 3rd-party tags
- Facility with spreadsheets and numbers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving drive and ability to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail
- Effective team player
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Self-starter who works well with limited oversight
- Enjoys client relations and working with customers to meet their goal
- Puts the customer first and enjoys helping them succeed
The position is full-time, salaried with benefits, and remote (our entire staff is remote). Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment.Apply Now