Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
The real estate community around the world turns to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
Inman is seeking a Marketing Director to drive attendance and awareness around our in person and virtual events and promote key editorial, product and sales initiatives. The Marketing Director will play a key role in the growth of Inman within our current vertical and in expansion categories. They will plan, organize, and execute ambitious registration growth initiatives for our New York, Las Vegas, and Palm Springs events and develop comprehensive plans to support editorial and product initiatives such as industry award programs, special reports, and product launches.
The ideal candidate will have experience in driving event attendance growth, optimizing and developing targeted messaging, and working cross functionally to develop marketing plans that support business initiatives. A comprehensive understanding of the levers that drive ticket sales is essential, as well as being able to work closely with copywriters, designers and developers to execute growth objectives.
Ideal candidates should be highly organized, motivated by high performance goals, and enjoy designing and executing projects that drive results.
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing strategies to expand event attendance/revenue for live and virtual events and support key editorial, product, and sales initiatives
- Develop strategies to reach new audiences, while deepening engagement with existing audience
- Create best-in-class campaigns that drive awareness, affinity, and an emotional connection to the brand
- Create high-quality, SEO optimized content for articles, websites, social and email marketing that represents the Inman voice and personality, drives action and conversions
- Understand various personas and develop targeting strategies for different audience segments
- Measure and optimize marketing effectiveness and ROI to hit key benchmarks and maximize efforts
- Track progress and report on metrics, milestones and deliverables
- Manage creation and production of marketing materials such as signage, motion graphics, video assets, ad units, social assets and more
- Create and manage a master marketing calendar and ensure marketing supports all aspects of the business
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years event marketing and registration-driving experience
- Experience with leading cross-functional marketing initiatives
- Entrepreneurial mindset and digitally savvy, with exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Innate understanding of where and how to cultivate audiences with cohesive strategies that generate registrations and engagement
- Solid understanding of project workflow techniques
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and multitasking skills
- Experience creating compelling content for email, articles, website and social
- Media experience a plus, but not required
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.Apply Now