Event Content Manager
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
Real estate agents and brokers around the world turn to Inman first for accurate, innovative and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism, cutting-edge technology coverage, in-depth educational opportunities, and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
The Event Content Manager will be a key player in conceptualizing and building the best-in-class programs we deliver at all our events. This person will help draft event agendas, source and book talent, manage speaker logistics, and cultivate important relationships inside and outside the industry. This is a full-time remote position.
Inman Connect is a week-long event, held twice a year that brings together more than 4,000 of real estate’s most successful and innovative professionals. This includes CEOs of leading franchises and indie brokerages, top-producing agents and brokers, MLS and association leaders, and tech entrepreneurs and marketing execs. These Real Estate professionals come together at Inman Connect to network, make deals, explore current trends, discover new technology and embrace the change that surrounds our industry.
In addition, Inman hosts two annual events; Inman Luxury Connect and Inman Disconnect. Luxury Connect attracts top producing luxury real estate agents for 3 days of educational content and networking opportunities, while Disconnect is an exclusive retreat for C-Level executives in the real estate industry.
- Research relevant and engaging speakers
- Support Director of Content in developing compelling content for Inman events
- Stay up to date on industry trends
- Identify important issues outside the industry that would translate to compelling content for real estate professionals
- Work with Inman Advisory board to curate themes for future events
- Maintain agenda for event website
- Manage speaker logistics, deliverables, and other event logistics to ensure seamless content delivery
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Strong real estate industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience booking and negotiating speaker talent
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves to help execute event programs
- Appetite for ambitious organizational growth
- Enthusiasm for fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with external clients
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Remote work experience a plus
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time remote position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.Apply Now