Events Marketing Manager
Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
Known for award-winning journalism and forward-thinking events, Inman is the real estate industry’s leading source of information and community.
Inman is seeking an Events Marketing Manager to drive attendance, awareness, onsite experience, community and innovation around our real estate events. Our flagship event, Connect, is moving to Las Vegas this summer, which has opened up a new world of growth opportunities. The events marketing manager will play a key role in realizing those opportunities. They will also plan, organize and execute ambitious registration growth initiatives for our New York, Beverly Hills, and Palm Springs events, as well as new domestic and international projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience in driving event attendance growth, optimizing and developing targeted messaging, and working cross functionally to execute on best-in-class event experiences. A comprehensive understanding of the levers that drive ticket sales is essential, as well as being able to work closely with copywriters, designers and developers to execute growth objectives.
Ideal candidate should be highly organized, motivated by high performance goals, and enjoy designing and executing projects that drive results.
- Plan, organize and execute on projects to drive event attendance
- Support attendee retention and onsite experience to ensure high retention year over year
- Measure and optimize marketing effectiveness and ROI to maximize efforts
- Develop comprehensive project plans and event playbooks to operationalize event marketing
- Create innovative and effective solutions for driving ticket sales
- Track progress and reports on metrics, milestones and deliverables
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum of 3 years event marketing and registration-driving experience
- Experience with leading retention efforts for large-scale events
- Solid understanding of project workflow techniques
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and multitasking skills
- Real estate or media experience a plus, but not required
- Position reports into VP of Growth
- Works collaboratively with growth, event, email, editorial, sales, data science and technology teams
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. This is a full-time position. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.Apply Now