Inman News (View all jobs)
Anywhere in the U.S.Apply Now
Real estate agents and brokers around the world turn to Inman first for accurate, innovative, and timely information about the industry. Known for its award-winning journalism and forward-thinking events, Inman is the industry’s leading source of real estate information.
Inman is seeking a full-time, remote Software Developer to join our team and play a key role in pursuing our objectives in 2022 and beyond. We are looking for productive, resourceful, and inquisitive developers who enjoy working at all levels of a web technology stack, from the browser to the CMS to back-end data pipelines.
Critical near term projects for our team may include building an API to power our mobile presence, increasing our use of data-driven personalization, building front end user experiences with AngularJS, data flow automation, and optimization of our infrastructure from the database to the end user.
The right candidate will have 4 or more years of development experience, and can demonstrate skill in the following areas:
- Implementing front end elements from design assets
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Working with stakeholders and product managers to iteratively define requirements and ship successful products
- Building elegant and maintainable software and user interfaces
Key Skills & Knowledge
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Working experience with AngularJS
- Site performance troubleshooting and optimization
- Command of Chrome developer tools
Inman is an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive workplace environment. Our company is 100% distributed so we are seeking candidates from anywhere in the US.Apply Now