Housesitter’s to-do list: Squat and conquer

Should homeowner be worried about losing home to stranger?
Published on Apr 30, 2007

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

Editor’s note: Robert Bruss is temporarily away. The following column from Bruss’ “Best of” collection first appeared Sunday, April 16, 2006. DEAR BOB: We recently purchased a beautiful waterfront home in the state of Washington. This will become our retirement ...