About 8,200 agents affiliated with Century 21 Real Estate in Canada have the opportunity to get coached up with a new five-week, cloud-based training program.
The weekly course, which costs $99 and will run as a webinar for an hour each Wednesday starting on March 18, will be taught by six real estate and business coaches who will give participants tips on sales tactics ranging from how to generate leads using video and social media to how to win a listing presentation.
Century 21 Canada, which operates the Century 21 franchise brand north of the border, claims that past participants of the course have won an average of eight additional listings based on what they learn during the training.
Each coach will have a distinct training focus:
- Matthew Ferrera will give tips on how to drum up business from video and social media.
- Richard Robbins will share tips on how to generate leads from knocking on doors and holding open houses.
- Chris Leader will share strategies on how to handle obstacles during prospecting and closing.
- Kevin Stanley will give strategies on how to design a listing presentation to wow sellers.
- Debbie Cooke will lay out how to secure clients from for-sale-by-owner and expired listings.
- Eryn Richardson will give strategies on how to consistently prospect for leads to secure long-term success.
If you’ve read Inman’s special report on coaching, you know that agents who have worked with a coach say it’s effective, primarily because their coaches make them accountable for the things they need to do to grow their business.
Though the training program is webinar-based, it’s designed to instill a sense of accountability in the agents who participate by assigning them weekly tasks that they must complete before the next week’s meeting, Century 21 Canada spokeswoman Ashley Lockyear told Inman. The firm hopes agent participation will number in the hundreds, she said.