My turn. Drew Meyers memed me.
So here are 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I lived in Ulsan, South Korea for three years where I founded the first English language monthly magazine in the city. Ulsan is also home to Hyundai Heavy Industries, the biggest shipyard the World.
2. I have a black belt in hapkido, a little-known Korean martial art that’s a combination of tae-kwon-do and judo.
3. My wife Amy and I were married in 2004. She has her black belt too. Disagreements in our house can get interesting.
4. For our honeymoon we backpacked through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. We were in Krabi exactly one week after the tsunami.
5. I enjoy pretty much anything outdoors; hiking, snowshoeing, snowboarding, scuba diving and riding my motorcycle.
Hope that gives you a little insight into who I am. I keep a personal blog at joel.burslem.ca, where you can find out a little more about me. I rarely update it though – FoREM keeps me pretty busy as it is.
Here’s who I’m tagging: