Every Friday, I will be sharing a roundup of choice links to stories/posts that have caught my eye each week. Here’s a few from the last couple of days.
- Sara Bonert – 10 Ways Real Estate Professionals Can Use Zillow v2.0 (some great tools here from Zillow)
- 4realz.net – 4 Levels of Social Media Connections (great series by Dustin on new FB pages)
- The Real Estate Tomato – The Death of a Real Estate Blog. (How to bow out gracefully)
- 1000Watt Blog – This “office of the future” thing is starting to catch fire (’bout time)
- BusinessWeek –How much value do real estate brokers add? Not much. (yikes!)
- Property Portal Watch – residentialnyc.com Now Powered By trulia.com (I’d forgotten about this effort – but still think this is ultimately the right direction for Trulia; white-labeling its search tools for more public facing web sites)
If you want to get these links in real time, make sure you’re following me on Twitter.