Blogging Fog by nj dodge
The real estate community has been busy this week:
- Dustin Luther launches 4Realz Internet Marketing Education.
- Jay Thompson breaks away from the mothership and starts Thompsons Realty.
- Daniel Rothamel posts a new episode of ZebraTalk.
- Loren Nason of Future of Real Estate Technology brings on a new contributor.
- Paul Chaney, now with Bizzuka, launches a new Content Management System.
- Nicole Nicolay of MyTechOpinion introduces new single property web site solution at MyMarketWare.
- Oliver Muoto shows us vFlyer’s new and improved home page.
- It looks like Rudy Bachraty of Trulia has been pretty busy too.
New blogs that are keeping me busy:
Success secrets of a winning team
The mandates that enable my team to provide exemplary service READ MORE
Busy, busy, busy.