Home-buying spouse escapes creditors, risks investment

Is wife protected if her name is not on home title?
Published on May 4, 2004

Get Inman via Facebook Messenger
Our top headlines delivered once a day.
by CareyBot

DEAR BOB: My husband and I married about eight months ago. Shortly thereafter, we bought a wonderful house together. Well, that’s not quite correct. I had bad credit before marriage, so the mortgage broker advised taking title in my husband’s ...