LoanPerformance has released the beta version of TrueStandings Servicing, a Web-based analysis and reporting system for mortgage servicers, the company said today.
TrueStandings provides instant access to delinquency, prepayment and loan characteristics on more than 40 million active mortgage loans and offers additional access to a historical database of more than 100 million loans.
New features include:
- ZIP code-level reporting for more granular, localized analysis;
- Additional risk metrics for expanded analysis of prepayments and delinquencies;
- An interactive mapping feature that enables users to geographically plot metrics and visually identify risk concentration;
- An enterprise-class server system that delivers scalable architecture for expanded usage and enhanced performance;
- An easy-to-use custom reporting tool that enables users to simultaneously analyze multiple data attributes such as product type, origination year, loan purpose, credit score, conforming versus nonconforming, loan types, risk grade and loan-to-value ratios;
- The ability to export to Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF and text files for easy creation of presentation-ready reports or data transfer to other analysis software.
The system requires no modification of the user’s network environment and no software installation, and is automatically updated, according to LoanPerformance.
The beta phase of TrueStandings Servicing is expected to conclude in December 2005, with general availability for current and new LoanPerformance clients early in the first quarter of 2006.
LoanPerformance is a subsidiary of First American Real Estate Solutions, and provides data, research and analytics for the mortgage industry and Wall Street.
Send tips or a Letter to the Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 658-9252, ext. 133.