Real estate and Wall Street trends will converge at an Inman News conference set for Oct. 15-17 in Miami.
The conference, Connect High Net Miami 2006, will bring technologists, luxury real estate brokers, and wealth management and financial experts together to network, form partnerships, find new customers and better reach high-net-worth real estate investors, according to Bradley J. Inman, Inman News founder and publisher.
“This is a subject area that is largely ignored by other conferences; however, it is an area that is and will continue to become increasingly important to the real estate industry and technologists,” Inman said. “High-net-worth home buyers and sellers need more sophisticated tools to manage and leverage their real estate assets. They deserve better ways of hedging their real estate investments, improved and sophisticated technology tools to help them understand the value of their property portfolios, and more exciting digital applications that help them market and sell their high-end properties.”
He added, “We are entering a new area that we think is ripe for speedier innovation. We intend to speed that innovation along by ensuring that the right people interface with the right experts.”
The conference program includes a discussion of marketing trends at a session titled “UberTrends: Marketing and the Next Big Wave.”
Among the other program highlights:
- “Talking the Talk, Walking the Walk: Understanding Financial Management and Technology Tools,” a discussion of financial management tools that help high-net-worth individuals understand the value of their luxury real estate portfolios.
- “Online Marketing for a Global Economy,” a discussion of using online technologies to attract international clients who are high-net-worth individuals.
- “Hedging Real Estate Investments and Funds,” a session about market exchanges that allow high-net-worth individuals to hedge their real estate investments and risk.
- “The Numbers Don’t Lie: The Metrics, the Moguls and Luxury Property Portfolios,” a discussion of deep analytics for the real estate market, and “how changing market conditions can and will be used to drive and close more high-end property sales.”
- Roundtable discussions on golf resorts, beachfront properties, luxury high-rises, penthouses and suites, and other property types that are popular among high-net-worth individuals.
The conference will be held at the Mandarin Oriental Miami hotel on Brickell Key, which is a few miles from Miami’s South Beach.
The attendee profile includes financial services companies; real estate-oriented hedge funds; luxury and high-end property brokers; agents and second-home specialists; senior-level company executives; technology companies used to value, buy, sell and manage assets; search engine and Internet companies; national and international media and press; luxury goods companies and executives; and luxury market experts.
As a part of their registration, event attendees will receive a personal video profile and instructions on how to use and promote this video content, receive instruction and tools to create their own luxury blog sites and to market to an audience of high-net-worth real estate investors, join e-mail outreach seminars, and participate in virtual reality sessions.