Real Estate Connect New York City 2015 will offer an exciting new approach for getting smart about real estate. Industry leaders and innovators from around the globe will be telling their personal stories of how they built it. From building the next great brokerage brand to launching an industry-changing tech startup, and more. Entrepreneurs from across the industry will share their insights on the Connect center stage:
- How I used technology to build a lead machine to capture home sellers.
- How I built a world-class real estate media and portal company.
- How I built a new real estate franchise from nothing.
- How I built a $40 million Internet marketing company in a few years.
- How I built my real estate team.
- How I turned my success as an agent into a bigger enterprise.
- How I built a real estate app that instantly got 100,000 users.
- How I built my brokerage from an idea on a surfboard.
- How I built an international business.
- How I built a new title company from scratch.
- How I built a consumer-facing real estate association portal.
- How I built a luxury brand that everyone wants to work for.
- And many, many more.
“We are presenting an exciting new format for sharing success,” said Inman News Publisher Brad Inman. “Our vast mix of speakers will get personal with their stories, and explain in a fun and compelling way what it took to actually build something meaningful in the real estate industry — not corporate mumbo-jumbo, but real tales of the ups and downs and art of building a business, a book of business, a team, an app, a startup, and more.”
Connect is a four-day experience aimed at real estate agents, brokers, MLS and association executives, technology companies and title and mortgage companies — the smartest folks on the stage and in the audience.
“We are proud that the winners attend Connect,” Inman said. Speakers from inside and outside the industry are lining up to tell their stories at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square.
Spread across the four days, Real Estate Connect includes:
- Agent Reboot — the place where 1,000 agents will get the latest education and training to be successful online while networking with professionals from around the world.
- Broker War Room — a hands-on workshop and brainstorm with experts sharing the latest strategies and tactics for winning at brokerage in this crazy, changing real estate environment.
- The CEO Retreat — where top industry executives from around the world discuss their stories and share their insights for success.
- Three days of general session and keynotes — With more than 150 speakers, hear about the latest technology, new business models and hot issues that impact your success.
- Two days of workshops and tracks — Learn tactics and actions for improving and starting your real estate business.
- Amazing technology, startups and entrepreneurs — The hottest new companies and ideas are all on display at Connect with hands-on demos, helping you stay ahead of the curve.
- Evening events and gatherings where you can meet old and new faces in the industry and hobnob with the best and the brightest.
- Unparalleled networking and conversations to expand your network and build the partnerships that will grow your business in the coming year.
Register today to reserve your seat at the low price of $899 and get in on four days of learning, fun and high-powered networking.