Real estate brokers are feeling the squeeze — by the big portals, by top producing agents, by the demand for technology. They need to innovate, and they need to do it fast and wisely.
That’s why Real Estate Connect New York City 2015 is offering an expanded menu of broker-focused events, speakers, panels and networking opportunities aimed at helping brokers move quickly on new technologies, new strategies and new partnerships.
”For years, too many brokers have stood on the sidelines, letting events happen to them,” said Brad Inman, publisher of Inman. “No more. The smart ones are recognizing that they must not just adapt but change how they do business, try new strategies and get out of fear.”
Real estate brokers come in different shapes and sizes. And every imaginable type will be coming to Connect — almost 500 from around the world.
Wednesday features an exclusive broker education track with hours of content delivered by the best and brightest of the industry. That will be followed on Thursday by a new track designed expressly for owners and brokers of independent, or “indie,” brokerages.
The popular Broker War Room, where brokers can roll up their sleeves and listen as a new crop of innovators in the business share their stories, is held on Tuesday.
Topics designed specifically for brokers include:
- “How to work smartly with the portals, cutting deals with an ROI”
- “How to implement a 3-D strategy to capture and keep customers”
- “How to build through recruiting and retaining agents”
- “How to build your brokerage brand”
- “How I deliver a great client experience: from office design to the art of presentation”
- “How I created my digital marketing strategy”
- “How I mastered training”
To register for Connect, go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-connect-new-york-2015-registration-13136544759.