Need news in a flash? Here’s what’s happening in your community.
Swanepoel releases the Power 200 List of 2016. A few Chicago-area experts made the list:
- No. 59 Joe Reis, EVP, NRT Central Region
- No. 63 Michael Golden & Thaddeus Wong, Co-Founders, @properties
- No. 100 Nancy Nagy, President and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices KoenigRubloff
- No. 120 Ed Prodehl, CEO & Owner, Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell
- No. 171 Rebecca Jensen, President and CEO, Midwest Real Estate Data
Mainstreet Organization of Realtors Commercial Alliance honors the Chicago suburban leaders in commercial real estate development at its Economic Forecast Breakfast.
- Donald Glyman of Tri-County Comm’l R.E., Inc., who was named Broker of the Year;
- Brad Bullington of GC Realty and Development, who won the Industrial Broker of the Year award
- Richard Dawidiuk of RE/MAX Central Inc., who was recognized as the Multi-Family Broker of the Year
- Mike McCatty of Century 21 Affiliated, who won the Office Broker of the Year award
- Nicholas Nicketakis of Callahan Blandings and Schap, who was named Retail Broker of the Year
South Street Capital announces the sale of a loft office building in the West Loop for approximately $7.15 million. The three-story, 30,000-square-foot building is located at 1130 W. Monroe St.
Got a lead on some news happening in your community? Send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.