We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- Mortgage applications increased 8.8 percent week-over-week (seasonally adjusted).
- On an unadjusted basis, it rose 0.3 percent.
- The refinance index increased 11 percent week-over-week.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- The index was up 5.3 percent year-over-year.
- Portland, San Francisco and Denver reported the highest annual gains.
- The index rose 0.1 percent month-over-month in November 2015 (seasonally unadjusted).
- Home prices are up 0.5 percent (seasonally adjusted) month-over-month.
- Year-over-year, prices were up 5.9 percent.
- The index levels for October/November 2015 exceeded the 2007 peak.
Email market reports to email@example.com.