We’ll add more market news briefs throughout the day. Check back to read the latest.
- The PHSI increased 0.1 percent month-over-month to 106.8 in December.
- The index is 4.2 percent above December 2014.
- Existing-home sales for 2016 are forecast to be 5.34 million, up 1.5 percent from 2015.
Home equity rates:
Yesterday’s most recent market news:
- Mortgage applications increased 8.8 percent week-over-week (seasonally adjusted).
- On an unadjusted basis, it rose 0.3 percent.
- The refinance index increased 11 percent week-over-week.
Email market reports to email@example.com.
Working with partners to develop and implement your Facebook strategy
How to select a partner that's aligned with your goals READ MORE